Wednesday, January 27, 2010



Kor tell me you'll be fine. If you're tired you can always come back home! I won't stay in school till late at night if you do! :)

I cried for the first time this year, because I know I wouldn't lie to myself any longer. Still, I'll be strong and not complain. I'll solve my own problems. Things will always unfold by itself. Its just not me to talk about problems much. I'll take everything and move on.

Only today, I realised how two people on earth must've felt. Humans really won't fully understand the feelings of others until they experience it themselves. & when you find someone going through the same thing the emotions just gets more intense.

Perhaps my coursework is taking shape, though the idea is not perfect and not as impactful as I imagined it to be. Tomorrow'll be a hectic day but I'll try my best not to skip. Stay strong and face the consequences. Sorry I hurt your pride.


But everytime I read it, it makes me feel like crying all over again. Its as though I'm feeling the pain myself.



The music that I'll always and forever be lost in.

No comments: